This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil and Mikey look at new evidence pointing to work on a so-called “Apple Car,” forecast the future of iPhone and Apple Watch, discuss Neil’s iPad Pro keyboard comparison and much more.
Apple iPhone 7 concept by Yasser Farahi.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Mikey Campbell go free form once again, chatting about:
- Mysterious “motor noises” coming from Apple’s secret auto facility
- Apple working on systems for high-end cars at “auto testing center”
- Apple Maps vans pulling late-shifts ahead of iOS 10 launch
- Voice dictation added in tvOS 9.2 beta 3
- Job listings point to new Apple Watch faces
- Apple releases new iOS 9.3, watchOS 2.2, and tvOS 9.2 betas
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.”