1. If you want your expensive fragrances to last longer, make sure you store them in the right place. Keep the bottles away from light, heat—as this can affect your perfume’s quality. Try to store them in cool, dry places and away from the windows.
2. Apply fragrance right after the shower. This will help to make the fragrance last longer, as the skin’s moisture will absorb the scent better.
3. You can also use fragrance on your hair for better results. But make sure you don’t apply the fragrance directly, as few alcohol-based scents can damage hair. Look for specific fragrances designed for hair or just spray your regular one on the hairbrush before running it through your hair.
4. Apply any non-scented lotion before applying the fragrance. This will make your scent last longer, as moisturised skin holds the scent better than dry skin.
5. If you spray the perfume on your wrists, then don’t rub them together. This will actually break the scent and it’ll fade away easily.
6. Target the right pulse points when spraying:
*On your wrist
*On your neck
*Behind your knees
*Inside your elbows
8. Love the smell of fragrance on your clothes? Just spray your favourite scent on few tissue papers and keep them in-between your clothes, this will make your clothes lightly scented.
9. Can’t get through the last few drops of your bottle? Just add the last bit to any non-scented lotion and smell almost the same.